The Ultimate Oman Luxury Experience:
Land in Abu Dhabi and transfer to Zighy Bay by road OR by luxury yacht, 85’ Original Wooden Dhow MY Ibra via the spectacular Musandam Peninsula.
Days 1 & 2 ; Zighy Bay
Poolside Villa at Zighy Bay Six Senses Resort
Transfer by Road to Muscat OR via luxury yacht,85’ Original Wooden Dhow MY Ibra.
Drop off at Marina Shangri La and check in for two nights at Shangri La’s Bar al Jisseh Resort & Spa;Al Husn – either SeaView Room or Suite OR at The Wave Marina for transfer to The Chedi Muscat Suite.
Day 3; Muscat
City Tour including the Grand Mosque and your tailored choice of the following attractions
- The Natural History Museum
- The Muscat Gate Museum
- Bait al Zubair
- Bait Muzna Art Gallery
- Ghaliya’s Museum of Modern Art
- The Franco-Omani Museum
- Lunch at Kor Kum Restaurant on the Corniche
- Afternoon 90 minute Spa Vitality treatment for two at Chi, The Spa, Shangri La’s Bar al Jisseh Resort & Spa
Day 4, Muscat
Morning at Leisure; afternoon 3pm board SY Azzura, a magnificent 75’ catamaran, for a very exclusive guided tour of the glowering Forts & exquisite Palaces of Muscat that are best viewed from the water whilst sipping on French bubbles …
Your guide will then take you on a walking tour of the Muttrah Souk; before your private dinner at Bait al Bilad – the Village House – tucked into the fishing village of Qantab and serving authentic Omani dishes in an Arabian Nights atmosphere of flickering candles and live oudh and tabla music ..
Days 5 & 6, Interior
Drive to Nizwa Fort with it’s attached and very thriving Souk; Bahla – the home of pottery in Oman – and a tour of Jabrin Castle – an intriguing look into the lifestyle of the powerful Imams who ruled the interior of the country until the early 1950s when Muscat and Oman were united by Sultan Said bin Taimur; father of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos …
Then, drive down to the Sharquiya Sands and your private tented camp by Hud Hud Travels, your home in the desert for the next two nights …
Day 6, Desert
Wake up in the desert! The Sharquiya Sands; also known as the Wahiba Desert (Ramlat al Wahiba) from the main Bedouin tribe who live there. Your guide will take you off road, an exhilarating experience; or take you to meet a Bedouin family and experience the desert lifestyle.
Day 7 – Return to Muscat and the flight home; OR spend additional night / nights at Al Husn.
- Breakfast in all hotels
- Full board in Hud Hud Camp
- 90 minute ‘Vitality’ massage at Chi the Spa; Shangri La’s Bar al Jisseh Resort OR at The Spa; The Chedi Muscat
- City tour with lunch at Kor Kum restaurant
- Road transfer to Zighy Bay and to Muscat if ‘Ibra’ is not chosen as an option
- Guide & 4 Wheel Drive Vehicle (maximum 3 guests) for all excursions outside Muscat
- 3 hour cruise on SY Azzura; 75’ sailing catamaran
- Guided walking tour of the Souk
- Dinner at Bait al Bilad, Qantab
All offers are subject to availability and prices are only valid until May 2014.
Ultimate Oman Bookings:
For further information about Ultimate Oman including availability, prices and bookings please see our rate card or contact: